Is your brother’s printer not able to connect to a wifi or a device? If yes, then brother printer reset is required. The reset procedure includes some technical steps to apply. But don’t worry, these steps are easy to understand and apply. First, go to the brother printer control center and check printer error. The resetting of the printer helps to secure its data and save it. It also helps to solve errors and glitches occurring in the printer. The printer is set to factory default. Sometimes printer settings are not done properly then also printer reset toner must be done. To solve these errors and problems printer reset can be done. It consists of a simple and reliable process to do so.
Steps for brother printer reset settings
Easy guide on brother printer reset and reliable and easy to understand and apply. Check the brother printer ip address. So, do apply them and reset your brother’s printer to solve any error or problem occurring in the printer.
- Firstly, press the menu button present on the printer.
- Hit on the initial setup option and press on the ok option.
- Click on the reset option and click on the ok option.
- Then, choose the type of reset you want to do.
- Now, the brother’s printer reset will be done.
Steps for resetting brother printer to factory setting
Sometimes printer cartridges cause errors while printing. A blank page gets printed or brother printer in error state and the text is not visible on the document. So, to solve this hard reset of the brother printer can be done. It is seen that hard brother reset can solve this printing error and provide you with high-quality prints.
- Firstly to switch off the printer and disconnect it from all the power sources and wires.
- Then, to close all the lids and covers of the printer.
- Next power on the printer and connect it to the power plug.
- Click on the control panel and long-press the go button present on the printer.
- Then wait for a few minutes as indicator lights of the camera will stop blinking.
- When the indicator led light gets activated, then press the go button about six times.
- Now your brother’s printer is reset to factory settings without any error or problem.
Steps to reset brother printer to default settings
- Firstly, press the menu button on the printer.
- Then, choose the initial setup option and press on ok option.
- Click on the reset option.
- To choose the type of reset you want to do.
- Now, your brother’s printer will get reset to default settings.
- To check, a message will get displayed on the screen.
Steps to brother printer reset drum counter
These steps are reliable and easy to follow and apply. This reset is very helpful for the brother printer to function properly and smoothly. Check if your brother printer won’t scan and fix it.
- Firstly to switch off the printer and disconnect it from all the power cords and wires.
- Wait for a few minutes and connect the working power cord back into the power plug.
- Then check the cartridges if they are installed properly.
- And then, try to print again.
- If you are still facing the problem then, reset the brother printer to default settings mode.
- For this, go to the tools section in the menu display option and perform the reset procedure for the brother printer.