Want to do a wireless setup Brother mfc-j480dw printer on computer. The printer can be setup on windows, mobile devices, and any other operating system. The wireless brother printer requires proper technical steps to be followed.
The wireless setup of the brother printer requires an accurate printer driver and software to install on the computer. The printer driver will help in running and connecting the printer to the wireless network. Easy and simple wireless setup steps are given in the article.
How to connect brother printer to wifi mfc-j480dw
Brother printer MFC-J 480 is a light weighted printer and is a useful printer. It performs functionalities of printing, scanning, copying, and typing also. The printer can be used wirelessly on various devices once setup Brother mfc-j480dw printer to Wi-Fi. Below are some of the steps provided to connect the printer to WI-Fi and desktop.
- First, connect the power cord of the printer to the socket.
- Visit the control panel and click on the menu option.
- Use arrow keys to select the network
- Choose the WLAN and click on the OK option.
- Choose the setup wizard.
- Then a list of networks will appear.
- Enter the network password.
- The printer will get connected to a wireless network.
Steps to setup wireless printer brother mfc-j480dw
Some steps are provided below for the proper wireless setup of the brother mfc-j480dw printer on your computer.
- To select the settings option.
- Select the network.
- Choose the WLAN option.
- Enter the network address in the web browser.
- Visit the WPS configuration page and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Go to the Start menu on the computer and select the devices and printers option.
- Enter the network name of the printer.
- Then the printer will get connected to the wireless network.
Brother mfc j480dw connect to computer
Connect and setup Brother mfc-j480dw wireless printer on computer windows 10, Linux, and Mac. Some steps are provided below to follow for the wireless setup of brother printer and printer from anywhere.
- To load the plain paper into the tray of the printer and tightly lock the tray.
- To add the telephone line code to your printer. It is used for faxing.
- To add the starter ink cartridges in the printer which include black, yellow, magenta colors.
- On-screen instructions are required to follow. As to check the accuracy of the printer, the date and time, and to check if the firmware is upgraded.