To wirelessly setup brother mfc-j475dw printer is an easy and quick task. It should be performed in a proper for the proper functioning of the printer. When a printer is connected to a wireless network, it can perform wireless printing from anywhere and anytime.
The printing task becomes easier and quicker. Brother printer MFC model includes various connectivity options. To connect to a wifi setup will enable wireless printing. There are many ways to do brother printer MFC -j 475dw wifi setup. One is to connect the printer to your home network and use it and the other way is to use the USB cable. And the third way is to add brother printer on windows 10
How to connect Brother printer mfc-j475dw to WiFi
Below are some of the steps provided for setup brother mfc-j475dw printer and print on wireless network.
- The first is to connect the USB cable with your printer and computer and switch on the printer
- Click on the start menu and settings app on your computer and open the devices menu.
- Choose the option of add printers and scanners from the devices menu option.
- Printer name from the list provided.
- Follow the on-screen instructions being displayed on the screen.
- Enter the right Ip address of the brother printer.
- Tick the box of checking the printer and pick the driver to use automatically and to add the printer driver.
- Choose your Brother printer name and click on the next option.
- Click on the Finish option to complete the process of setup.
How to connect Brother printer mfc-j475dw to laptop wireless
The setup brother mfc-j475dw printer can be done by following the below-given steps in a proper way-
- Switch on the printer and go to the settings and setup option.
- Click on the WLAN setting on the computer and list of various networks will appear.
- Click on the name of your network and enter the network password.
Through this brother printer wifi setup, complete and smooth wireless printing can be done. Various documents and reports can be printed in a quicker and simpler way.