How do I setup Brother lc201 printer on windows and mac with wired or wireless network. First, make sure printer have perfect hardware and software. Download Brother printer driver from the official website and run the further process.
- Switch on your printer and click start from the computer and type printers and scanners in the search box.
- Now choose printer settings and click + button with add a printer in it.
- Search printers and scanners. Now click on show Wi-Fi direct printers. Then select your printer’s name in the list.
- Now press add device.
- Now write and save your 8 digit pin showed on your printer and in the WPS window enter WPS pin. Click on Your printer is now added to the list.
How to setup Wireless Brother lc201 printer Mac OS
- Click on the wireless icon in your Mac OS and click on your printer’s name.
- Go to control panel. Click on wireless symbol and select the network summary to find the network’s name and summary.
- Now type your WPS pin. Now click on join.
- Open the picture or file you want to print. Go to file and select
- Select your printer’s name and adjust print settings and click
- Install or update the latest version of drivers software if you receive any error message.
Steps to setup wired Brother lc201 printer
Get Brother Printer Support and Turn on your printer and make sure it is ready.
- Go to search and type
- Click on devices and printers in devices
- Type your printer model and press right click on it. Now click on remove device from the drop down menu.
- Now download the latest version of drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
- Select the connection type as USB connection.
- Now plug in the USB cable when you see a message.
- Run a test print to check if your printer is working.
How to install and setup drivers in brother lc201
The users need to install brother drivers for their brother lc201 printer. If they want to use the printer properly. Users sometimes install the wrong drivers which may cause serious problem for its users. so, we have provided the right kind of drivers in a CD along with the printer to avoid complications and the proper functioning of the brother lc201 printer. Therefore, the steps to install drivers using a CD are :-
- Power on your printer.
- Load the CD inside the CD drive that came along your printer.
- You will now see the auto play window. Click on
- Click on the checkbox of the agreement, “i have reviewed and accepted the installation agreement.”
- This will start copying the files from the CD and then transfer to your computer.
- You will see a menu again. Choose the kind of connection you want to use, wireless or wired connection.
- Your computer is now ready and it will automatically find your printer.
- As soon as the installation process is complete, you will get a notification. Click finish, to complete this installation process.