Want install brother wireless printer on windows 7, windows 10, and mac. If every time you try to install the drivers, but could not do it. Brother printer constantly refuses to do this, then perhaps the point is in the windows 10 itself. The fact is that it is possible that your desktop has a too old version of the system. Which, in turn, does not support new models of printers. To solve the problem, download and install printer driver available updates for the system from the official website.
In addition, if it is impossible to complete the operation associated with install brother wireless printer. The source of the problem may be the service utilities remaining from the previously installed devices. When trying to install brother printer drivers, they may conflict. Remove through add or remove programs all those components that belonged to old printing devices. Ways to install the printer on all versions of Windows and higher.
How to install brother wireless printer to laptop
When it is impossible to install drivers for a device due to the fact that the security software of the system, especially those that do not have a Linux. As a result, the system simply refuses to install brother wireless printer (“no printer driver installed, access denied”). To remove such an obstacle, open the system properties by right-clicking on the “My Computer” icon, and on the “Hardware” tab, click on “Driver Signing”. If you have a check-mark item that implies blocking the installation of unsigned drivers, then change it to the item “Warn – offer a choice of action every time.” Sometimes a plug and play error pops up during installation.
- In such a situation, open the “Device Manager” and expand the list of equipment connected to the PC.
- Connected equipment that you are interested in – it can be displayed as “Unknown device”.
- To fix the problem, open its context menu with a right-click and check the item “Update driver”.
- Click on “No, not now”, after which, disconnect the printer from the PC.
- Then you need to insert a disc with drivers and, having checked the box on the option of automatic software installation, click on “Next”.
- Follow the instructions and when prompted to connect the USB cable to the device, do so.
It also happens that the plug and play service is simply disabled and therefore the drivers are not automatically installed. Open the “Run” window (Windows + R “), then type in the command” mis-configure “. If this service does not have a checkmark, then install it.