Install your brother printer on windows 10 by applying some steps. Through these steps brother printer can wirelessly install on windows 10. First connect your brother printer to wifi. Add a brother printer without cd on Windows 10. Without cd, required a USB cable, wifi and compatible printer drivers. But first, install printer on windows 10 by following below provided steps-
- Switch on your printer and computer and connect windows 10 to wifi.
- Visit brother printers official website
- Click on the printer driver windows version downloadable link provided.
- Next, a printer driver file will get saved on the Windows system.
- Right click on the printer driver downloaded file and install it.
- Click on the start windows icon and select the control panel.
- Then, click on “Printers and Scanners” option and select add printer.
- List of available printers within the range will get displayed
- Click on brother printer model and test a print page to check if the printer is working properly.
Steps to Install Brother Printer on Windows 10 without CD
There are many ways to install a brother printer on Windows 10 without cd. Firstly through the brother printer drivers and second through using a USB. Below are the steps provided to install brother printer on windows 10 without cd using USB-
- Insert USB cable into the printer and turn it on and Switch on your windows 10 system.
- Connect the computer to wifi and install windows version printer driver and other softwares
- Next, click on the windows start icon and select devices and printers option.
- Click on add printer and various printer models will get displayed on the screen.
- Choose your brother printer model and wait for some time as brother printer is getting installed on windows 10.
- Once installed, verify by printing a document and see if the printer is installed properly.
How Do I Install brother printer on windows 10 with CD
Brother printer installation on windows 10 with cd includes setup wizard and printer drivers. Insert CD into the drive of laptop and follow the instructions provided below-
- Connect the brother printer to its power plug and connect USB into the port on your laptop.
- Next, wait for some time as the connection is getting established.
- Click on settings icon and open the control panel of your laptop and select add printer devices option.
- Windows 10 system will start searching for the available printers model.
- After a few seconds, the list of printer models gets displayed and click on the printer name and model.
- Then a setup wizard window will appear.
- In the setup wizard window, perform the printer settings like set it to default, set the location for your printed documents.
- Follow the instructions as displayed on screen.
- After the installation of the printer on windows 10, to check, print or scan documents.
Firstly, to power on your brother printer. Press the control panel button. On the screen tap on the settings icon. Next, click on wireless setup. Under it enable the wifi option. Then, press the wifi button for a few seconds. Printer will begin searching for available wifi networks. List of available wifi networks will appear. Click on your wifi network name and enter password. Brother printer is connected to wifi.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How to install brother printer driver on windows 10?
Ans: Install printer software on windows 10 manually. Go to the official web portal of printer and search for your available printer driver. Next, download softwares and install on windows 10.
Q: Why I cannot install brother printer driver in windows 10?
Ans: You might be using wrong printer softwares on windows10. First, go tot he printer Menu and search for “About my PC” and check your windows10 specification. Now, follow the steps given in first FAQ and install softwares properly.