There are frequent situations when brother printer installation failed on windows 10, although the system sees that new hardware is connected to the computer. Now, install Brother printer windows 10 and solve such a problem requires a serious and competent approach. Otherwise, you will not be able to use your MFP. To install printer driver on the printer. You should carefully follow the steps and find solutions to problem. Which will probably be useful to you.
If printing devices are not installed on Windows 10, then you need to try adding the printer manually. Ways to resolve the printer installation problem on Windows 10. To solve the problem that errors occur during printer installation, take the following steps:
- Click on the notification icon, then select the “All options” section.
- Alternatively, you can press the Win + I key combination and go to Printers and Scanners through the Devices section.
- In the new window, click on the button that allows you to add a new printer.
- Wait for a little. It is desirable that the Internet be turned on in this case.
- After that, the system may install the appropriate software on your computer.
- The problem when “drivers are not installed” will be solved, or perhaps not.
Brother printer drivers not installing windows 10
If the brother drivers are still not installed, then you can try to install them manually. It should be noted that this method can help not only for Windows 10 but also for other versions of this OS. In this case, you should download the latest version of the software from the official website of the manufacturer of office equipment and install Brother printer windows 10. Unpack it and run the installer. Then it remains to follow all the recommendations of the installation wizard. Restart the PC and make sure that you are successful and install wireless printer related to the fact that the drivers are not installed.