Are you want to connect brother hl-l2380de printer to WiFi. There is a proper procedure and steps to follow. Sometimes problems are faced while setting up the wireless network. Brother hl l2380dw not connecting to WiFi. Want to connect brother printer to WiFi? To connect the printer with wifi requires some necessary steps. But before that, a setup of the wireless network is required. Through wireless networks, wireless printing is possible. Wireless printing is considered to be easy, convenient. As wireless printing can be done from anywhere and anytime.
How to connect brother printer hl-l2380dw to WiFi
Brother l2380dw wireless setup required technical steps to follow. In that case, you need to connect your printer to a wireless network. Below are some of the steps provided for proper brother printer setup of WiFi:
- Firstly to switch on the printer.
- Then choose the network option.
- To choose the WLAN option and click on the Ok option.
- To select the set-up wizard.
- Then press on the Ok option to continue with the process of the set-up.
- To enable the wireless network option.
- The list of available networks will appear.
- Then the printer will get connected to the desired network by entering a password.
How do I connect my brother hl-l2380dw printer to WiFi
Connecting a printer to WiFi is not a big issue. If you have a proper network connection along with printer “hardware and software”. The following steps will guide you to connect your brother hl-l2380de to WiFi-
- To place the printer within the range of the wireless router.
- Press the WPS button on your printer for a minute or two.
- Then the printer will search for the router which supports WPS.
- When the printer will start connecting to a network, a light will start to blink.
- Then, it will take five minutes to connect to WiFi.
Brother hl l2380dw driver is unavailable on computer
If your brother printer driver is faulty and not updated. Next, follow the steps given below. Download and install the latest driver on the computer with any version and connect brother hl-l2380de to WiFi.
- First, the drive of the printer is required to be downloaded.
- Then drive is installed on the computer.
- Check that the wireless network is connected to the computer.
- Connect the printer to the computer by clicking on the name of the printer.
- Then choose the SSID and enter the wireless network password.