Find and download the printer driver to connect brother hl-2280dw printer. In case the above methods are not enough to setup brother printer in Windows, and Mac. Select the appropriate driver and run it and connect printer on wireless and wired network.
Brother hl 2280dw wireless setup windows 10
First, reset the printer driver and try to troubleshoot again by following steps given below:
- Press the Windows key and device manager type.
- Browse to Printers category in Device Manager and double-click on it.
- You will now see the name of your brother hl-2280dw printer. Right-click on it and from the list of some options, select uninstall.
- In the confirmation box, select OK.
- After uninstalling, you will not find the Printer category in Device Manager. Therefore, to get the Printers category, click on the Check icon for device changes in the menu bar.
- Now that you have updated your Device Manager, the Printer category will return.
Steps to connect brother hl l2370dw printer to Wi-Fi
Start the spooler printing service and connect brother hl-2280dw printer to Wi-Fi.
- Click on the Start icon and type Services. You will see Desktop Apps as the best match, select it.
- In the Services window, discover Print Spooler. Now, right-click on Print Job Manager and select Properties in the list of some options.
- Next, you will see a Properties wizard, click on the Startup Type drop-down menu. From the list of four options, select automatically.
- Finally, in Service Status, click the Start button.
- Wait a few seconds and the service will start working. Finally, to apply the changes, click on the Ok buttons.
Connect brother printer Manually
- Right-click and from the list of options that appear select Device Manager.
- Find and double-click the Printers category in the Device Manager window. Your HP printer will be present there, so right-click on it and select Update Driver.
- In the next wizard, click on the last option Manually install a driver.
- Now, click on “Let me choose from a list of drivers available on my computer”.
- Finally, select the latest version and click on Next. This will successfully install the driver.