To connect brother dcp I2540 to WiFi, various technical steps are required to be followed. The proper and accurate connecting procedure is there. You just need to follow the procedure or steps one by one or brother dcp l2541dw driver download for computer.
The printer has wireless connection functionality. The proper rules are required to be followed for the proper functioning of the printer. Through wireless connection, the printer can print documents from your mobile also. The wireless setup of the brother printer DCP l 2540 DW is easy and hassle-free. The wireless printing can be done in a hassle-free manner. The printer can print various documents and reports in a proper and right way.
How to connect brother dcp-l2540dw printer to computer
Check the version of windows and relate to drivers version. Next, download the brother printer driver and reinstall the printer on the computer.
- First, the wireless connections of the printer should be checked.
- Then, the wireless network name and password should be obtained.
- Connect the power cord of the printer to the socket and turn the printer on.
- Go to the control panel of the printer and click on the menu button given.
- Use the arrow keys to choose the network name and click on the OK button.
- Click on the WLAN option to enable it.
- Select the setup wizard.
- Then, click on the OK button and a list of network names will display.
- Enter the network password and click on the OK button.
- Then the printer will connect to the wireless network and will be ready to perform its functions.
So, these are some of the steps given above for the setup procedure of the brother printer model DCP l 2540 dw.
Brother dcp l2540dw wireless connection and printing solution
how to connect dcp-l2540dw to WiFi. Follow the steps given below and connect brother printer on wireless network using windows and mac control panel.
- Go on the printer and check if it has an active internet connection.
- To click on the menu button of the control panel.
- Then, use the arrow keys and select the desired wireless network option.
- Click on the setup wizard option and press on the OK button.
- ON the WLAN option and now the printer will search for the desired option of the wireless network.
- Then, select the network name and password of the network and click on the OK option.
- Now, the printer is connected to your computer, and the WLAN report is printed.
- The wireless network connection needs to be checked on the report.
- Now, your brother’s printer DCP l 2540dw will be connected to a wireless network.
- On the screen of the printer also, connected will be displayed.
Setup and Guide to connect brother brother dcp I2540 to WiFi
There are various steps to follow to connect a printer on a mac device using WiFi. The steps are required to be followed in a careful manner and a proper and safe WiFi connection will be established between your printer and mac device.
Connect the printer and mac device using USB.Wireless direct is required to be ON on the mac device.
- On the printer also, the wifi should be ON.
- Then the blue color light will be flashing.
- Select the printer’s SSID by mac device.
- Then the wifi is connected when the blue light will stop flashing and will get stable.