Are you searching for how to download the brother printer hl-l3290cdw driver? Download and installation of the printer driver are necessary for the overall working of the printer. Almost all types of printer drivers are available for downloading and installing. A compatible brother printer driver can be installed on your computer before connecting it to the printer.
The printer driver for every brother printer is available on its official website. There are many printer driver downloadable links available on the website. Choose which one is correct for your brother printer according to its model. To ensure that the printer driver which is downloaded works properly. The printer driver should be updated from time to time.
Steps to install brother printer hl-l3290cdw driver on windows
Correct printer drivers must be installed for the proper and smooth working of the printer. It enables you to connect to a device and do wireless printing through a WiFi network. Another option download brother control center and install it on windows for easy to find drivers.
- Firstly to download the printer driver from the official website.
- Then, to open the downloaded file of the printer driver and double-click on the file and install the printer driver.
- Then, wait for a few minutes as the printer driver is getting installed on your windows system.
- Next, after its installation gets completed, connect the printer to your computer.
- Check if the printing can be done through the computer.
Steps to connect brother hl-l3290cdw to WiFi on windows 10
It is easy to connect brother printer to WiFi. Once brother printer hl-l3290cdw driver is installed and setup on windows 10. Further follow the guidelines
- Firstly to check the wireless settings of the printer.
- Connect the printer with the USB cable to the computer.
- Then, to begin the printing setting tool and choose the communication settings option.
- Click on the general tab option and choose a wireless direct option and press the WiFi button.’
- Then to wait for a few seconds as the WiFi light on the printer will start blinking.
- Select the network name and enter a password.
- When the printer is connected to a wireless network, the blue light will be turned on.
Steps to connect brother printer to wifi on mac device
Conned and add brother printer on mac after installation of brother printer hl-l3290cdw driver as per operating version.
- Firstly, to connect the brother printer and computer with a USB cable.
- Press and hold the wifi button on your printer.
- Then, the light will start blinking.
- On the computer, click on the printer setting tool.
- Then to select the communication setting tool.
- Choose the WLAN option and structure required for establishing communication mode.
- Then, enter the network name and password and click on the apply option.
- Now your printer is connected to a wireless network and is ready for use.
Steps for setting up wireless brother printer hl 3290
- First to click on the menu button and under it click on the network option.
- Choose the WLAN menu option and choose the setup wizard option.
- Then your printer will search for various networks within its range.
- Next, the printer will get connected to the WiFi network.
- To check print a page or check the WiFi icon displayed on the screen.