How do I fix Brother printer spooler error problem Restarting the print spooler service. The Print Spooler service is software that is responsible for managing all print jobs sent to a computer windows 10 printer. The print spooler service is usually visible to users and they can also cancel a print job that is being processed. It also allows them to manage jobs that are currently on the waiting list.
Brother printer spooler service not running
- Press Windows + R to launch the Run application. Type “Services. MSC” in the dialog box and press Enter.
- Find the service “Print Spooler” Present in the list of services. Double click on it to open its properties.
- Click the “Stop” button that is present under the system status and click “OK” to save the changes.
- Since we disabled the service, we can now focus on deleting the printer files.
- Press Windows + E to launch quick access and click “This PC” Present in the left navigation pane.
- Go to the following path: C: \ Windows \ System32 \ Spool \ PRINTERS
- Permission may be required to access the following folder. When prompted, click Continue.
- Once in the folder, delete all files in the PRINTERS folder and close the window.
- Now go back to the Services tab and start the Printer Spooler service. Also, remember to save the startup type as “automatic”.
- Restart your computer and check if the printer is properly connected.
Thus, Brother printer spooler error resolved, connect brother printer and try to print on windows and mac. It is primary task to restart your computer and printer and check the status of printer manually. Next, again send the spooler service to printer and see the respond the printer. Therefore, follow the troubleshoot steps given in the article and resolve the Brother printer stuck on spooling. Moreover, printer spooler error on android, iPhone, or mobile set can be fixed.