Want to do setup Brother mfc 8690dw wireless. If yes, then it includes some technical steps but it is easy to do the setup. The printer should be connected to a wireless network properly. Through the wireless Brother printer setup, wireless printing can be done.
The printer can be connected to any device like mobile, laptop, computer. Wireless printing can be done from anywhere and at any time. Just it requires a stable and good wireless network. The brother printer MFC 8690 dw model has a wireless networking function in which there are various options to connect to a wireless network. High-quality wireless printing and other functions are performed by the printer. The documents and reports are printed in quick time and the text in it is clear and crisp.
Brother printer mfc 8690dw wireless setup software
- First to switch on the printer.
- Then to open the wireless network wizard.
- Then, the list of available wireless networks will get displayed.
- The right password should be entered.
- Then the printer will get connected to a network.
- Then, printer drivers have to be installed.
- The right printer driver and software are needed to be installed.
- To check that the printer is working properly.
How do I connect my Brother mfc 8690dw to WiFi
There are some guidelines for setup Brother mfc 8690dw wireless of a brother printer. Follow the technical steps and install Brother printer to WiFi easily.
- First, the network name and password should be known.
- To switch on the printer and computer.
- To click on the menu option.
- Click on the Settings icon and select the all settings option.
- Then, click on the WLAN option.
- Choose the setup wizard option and click on the Ok option.
- Now, select your network name and enter the correct password.
- Now, the printer will get connected to a wireless network and is ready to do wireless printing.
How to connect Brother mfc 8690dw wireless printer on computer
Therefore, want to connect brother printer to computer using and windows. Next, need to follow Brother printer can be connected to the computer by following steps-
- First to switch on the computer and wireless network router.
- To switch on the printer.
- Visit the control panel and under it click on the menu option.
- Then, under the network menu, click on WLAN.
- Then, choose the setup wizard from the drop-down menu.
- The list of networks will get displayed.
- Choose your network name and enter the right password.
- Now, your computer is successfully connected to a printer.
- To check, load a paper and print it.
How to setup Brother mfc8690dw wireless laptop
A guide on setup Brother mfc 8690dw wireless steps are provided below-
- Check that the printer is within the range of the router.
- Now connect the printer to a power cable and switch on it.
- To check if the printer is ready for use.
- Press the WPS button on the router for few seconds.
- Then, press the wireless setup button provided on the printer.
- Light will start flashing as the printer searches for the network.
- When the light will blink, it means that the printer is connected to a wireless network.
So, these are some of the steps which are easy and simple to apply. A brother printer can be connected to a network that has a stable and good connection. Wireless printing can be done through it in an effective way.