How to brother hl-l2360dw setup and connect on windows and mac. 5 steps to configure the hl-l2340dw brother printer via Wi-Fi direct setup. A very simple way to connect the device via USB to your computer or brother hl-l3290 Wi-Fi setup . The Brother hl-l2360dw Install program should start in which you select “connect via Wi-Fi”. Follow the steps and add printer wizard. Remove the USB cable and print a document.
Another way, if router supports WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup). The router must have a special button – WPS. Press it and release it when the corresponding indicator starts flashing. Press the wireless button on the printer. After 2 minutes, the printer automatically join the network and ready to print.
How to connect Brother hl-l2360dw to Wi-Fi
- Disconnect the printer from the computer and download the drivers from the official site or from this site.
- Run the downloaded file.
- If there is a warning from User Account Control – click Yes.
- Choose Easy Installation and click “Next”.
- Select ” hl-l2360dw brother ” and “Next”.
- Select “Setting up for printing via a wireless network”.
- The installation proceed and after a few seconds a window will appear to connect the
device to the computer via USB.
Connect and the install brother hl-l2340dw wireless setup on mac and windows .
Steps to setup brother hl l2360dw to wifi
- Turn off the device. and press the button Wireless and Cancel.
- Turn on the printer.
- When all the indicators start blinking at the same time, release the buttons.
- The settings have been reset. Try to connect the device via Wi-Fi.
If reset the settings to factory defaults, and the printer still does not want to connect, then update the firmware.
Frequently Asked Question
Q: How to connect brother hl-l2360dw printer to computer?
Ans: Brother hl-l2360dw connect on computer with the USB Cable easily. Insert the cable into printer and computer port.
Q: How do I reset brother hl-l2360dw on wifi?
Ans: Go to the Desktop and search for WLAN and click on the WLAN setting. Click on the show available networks and click on your local network to connect it. Now you can reset the brother printer and re-install the printer.