Do you want to brother hl-l2320d wireless setup on WiFi or wireless network. And do you want a wireless setup of your brother’s printer hl-2320d model? If yes, then it consists of a step-by-step procedure to do so. The wireless setup printer is one of the important tasks to do in workplaces. As it enables wireless printing. And it is a desired and proper way to enable the user to use the printer efficiently in case of emergency. The wireless setup of a printer helps to do printing more quickly and easily. Users can print from anywhere and anytime through a device connected to the printer. Before wireless setup, the brother printer should be properly setup, printer drivers, and must confirm brother printer ip address should be updated to their latest version, and ink cartridges should be installed and filled up to the level required.
How do i setup my brother hl-l2320d on wireless network
Mentioned steps are to be followed and applied. These steps are to be applied for the wireless setup of your brother’s printer. Sometimes errors also occur while doing wireless setup and these errors can be brother printer WiFi setup errors and solved by various solutions available.
- Firstly to connect the brother printer to a power plug and switch it on.
- Then, press the menu button in the control panel.
- Choose the network option and press on the ok option.
- Select the WLAN option and enable it.
- Click on the setup wizard option.
- Then, select your wifi network from the list displayed.
- Your brother’s printer will detect the wifi network and will get connected to it.
- When it gets connected to a network, a message will get displayed on the screen.
- The WLAN option can be used for solving the wireless setup error.
- Printer drivers can be used and updated to their latest version.
- Check the printer settings. If the printer is in offline mode.
- Hit on wifi network router settings. To check if the wifi router is working properly and the lights are not blinking.
- To update the firmware of the printer. As it also avoids solving the other errors in the printer.
Steps to connect brother hl-l2320d to windows
There are the steps for connecting your brother printer hl-2320 d model to the windows system. This will help in printing wirelessly from the windows through a wifi network. So, using brother printer control center advanced and modern technology brother printers, wireless printing is possible and printing has become easier and convenient.
- Firstly to download and install the printer drivers on your computer.
- Visit the official website of the printer and download the correct printer drivers for your brother’s printer.
- Then to click on the windows button.
- Then to click on the Settings option.
- Under it, the device option, click on it.
- Then, select the printers and scanners option.
- Then, add a printer.
- A list of available printers within the range will get displayed.
- To choose the OS and the language preferred.
- Then downloading of the printer driver will begin.
- After its completion, select your printer name and model from the list provided.
- And restart your computer and check if the printer driver is installed or not.
- To check, print a page or document.
- Also, check if the printer is connected to the windows system and have recognized the printer.
Brother hl-l2320d wireless setup mac
The wireless setup of brother printer on mac can be done by applying below provided steps-
- First, install the printer driver on the mac device of the brother printer.
- Then, to connect the brother printer on a Mac device.
- To select the setup wizard option.
- Connect USB with printer.
- Then various wireless networks will be displayed in the form of a list.
- Now choose your network name and enter a password.
- Now, your printer will get connected to a wireless network.
- To check, a message will be displayed on the screen of connected or a wifi signal icon will be visible.